Welcome to Service4Home
At Service4Home, our team of more than 100 skilled professionals is ready to provide you with a complete range of home maintenance and improvement services. We pride ourselves on our high-quality work, clear, affordable pricing, and our 24 hour service with 1 hour response times.
Our team can handle many different kinds of maintenance work, including:
- Electrical Work
- Appliance Repairs
- Building Work
- Air Conditioning
Booking a Tradesman from Service4Home:
1. Make an appointment with one of our expert advisers, who will come to you at a convenient time – even an evening or weekend.
2. Your Service4Home adviser will call to let you know when they are on their way. Upon arrival, they will assess your home in detail and talk you clearly and honestly through your options. They will also give you a fixed quote and explain the payment options that are open to you. This whole process should usually be completed within an hour.
3. If you decide to go ahead with the work, the adviser will arrange a date that is convenient for you. You will also be given our customer support team’s contact details in case you have any problems or queries.
4. Before arrival, the tradesman will give you a call to introduce themselves. Before beginning work, they will also go over some important safety information. Once the job is complete, they will give you full details of what they have done and make sure everything is left clean and tidy before they go.
5. At this point, everything should be complete. However, if you have any problems or questions, you can still call our customer service team.
Our Customer Service Team
We have a friendly and dedicated customer support team, on call 24 hours a day every day of the year. Their job is to provide you with the highest standards of after-sales care possible. If you have any questions, queries or concerns about work done or possible future work, they will be more than happy to provide you with advice and assistance.
We would also like to encourage you to get in touch with our customer service team if you have any feedback on the quality of work and the service you have received. We welcome the opinions and comments from customers as one of the most valuable tools we have to continue improving our service. This includes complaints. We always strive to leave our customers happy and to provide the highest possible standards of service, and only by receiving complaints can we strive to rectify problems and improve the way we do things in the future.
Transparency is important to us. We are clear and honest about our pricing, displaying our tariffs clearly on our website, and there are no hidden charges. Our staff are also instructed to make sure that all prices are made clear to customers at the time of booking a job or requesting more information. After carrying out work, our engineers can provide a complete breakdown of costs.
We charge fairly and affordably for the work we do, and we always follow our quoted rates. As recommendations from happy customers are vital for our business, we always strive to give value for money.
We have a zero-tolerance policy on overcharging. It is very unlikely our engineers will ignore this strict policy, and if they do then they will be dismissed. We use a high-tech tracking system to ensure that working times can be checked, and all receipts for materials are kept in case they need to be checked. If you think you have been overcharged, please call us and we will work hard to solve the matter, investigating all costs and refunding you if you have indeed been charged to much.